Thursday, June 10, 2010

School's Out for Summer

Mi Madre would not approve (remember how she loves whole grains and healthy), but it's time to celebrate! School's out for summer, and I'm loving every minute of it (except for the five hundred fights my homies had yesterday). But we've gotten into a rhythm of sorts, and that's why I kicked off our three month long party with this bucket of cheese balls. I also loaded my Costco cart with other junk, like Carr's Lemon Ginger Cremes and ice cream sandwiches. Have you tried the cookies, though? I've already eaten through a sleeve and a half, and it hasn't even been 24 hours since I purchased them. Sick. And. Wrong.

P.S. My 5 year-old can fit his head through the container's opening. Impressive.

2 comments:

  1. I, too, bought the "bucket 'o cheese balls" at Costco! .... a tasty snack for sure! ;-) It was fun seeing you at recital, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're twins! You ready for another year of dance? We'll see what Hannah decides at the end of this week's dance camp.

    ReplyDelete