Monday, May 24, 2010

White House

Did you know the month of May is when we celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage? Neither did I! Well, President Obama and his homies invited mi Amor to attend an annual reception at the White House in efforts to commemorate the arrival of Japanese immigrants in America, and to honor the many Chinese workers who labored to complete the transcontinental railroad.

Mi Amor was shocked when someone from the White House called and extended to him a personal invitation. He felt honored to attend, and he said the President's speech was eloquent. In his words, "The whole experience was surreal!" Here's President Obama addressing the group. I think he's wishing he were as handsome as mi Amor.



Who gets invited to the White House? I'll tell you who: MI AMOR. He's that awesome. Maybe he should be the one who plugs the gallons of oil that are spilling into the ocean.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm in a competition, where the prize is my dream job! Please go in on my fashionblog (I need as many views as possible!):

    http://nyheter24.se/nextinfashion/mira

    and tell all your friends to do so too, I'll be forever greatful! <3 // Mira

    ReplyDelete