Today is much better, though. I started my morning off with my step class, and then I came home and took an extra-long, hot shower. While in the shower I decided I should share with you a few of my favorite things.
1. Alterna's Caviar hair care line has the best, I repeat, the best shampoo and conditioner I've ever tried (and I've tried them all). They will blow away any other professional hair care line sitting in your shower's caddy. Here's a picture and a link:
2. I've been thinking about Bill Cunningham all week. I admire his passion for fashion, not to be cliche, and I can't get him out of my mind. His documentary, offered on Netflix, is a must-see. We have even started taking the Sunday New York Times, just so we can read his column each week. Here's a sneak-peek in case you're interested. *WARNING* He does use the d-word and h-word, FYI, and so do I (New Year's resolution #1).
3. Nothing has ever made my eye shawdow stay on better than Too Faced Shadow Primer. Have you tried it? If not, your local Ulta store should have samples you can try. Here's a link with more product info.
4. I'm reading and loving this book:
5. I love the Christmas card I ordered this year. This talented gal on Etsy made them for me.
P.S. Guess who I saw at Costa Vida yesterday? Brooke White. I bumped into her while refilling my Diet Coke. We're kind of like best friends now, and she almost let me take a picture with her. Don't be jeal of me, OK?