Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No Title




I can't think of a title for this post, so I'm calling it "No Title." Maybe this is a sign you should stop reading now. I'm thinking a bunch of nothing is flowing in between these ears of mine.

I should be practicing piano, then reading my scriptures, then taking a shower. But, no. Instead I'm baking in my sweaty squaller and shoveling Muddy Buddies into my mouth.

I think I'm depressed.

I hate when my kids go back to school after a long break. It's times like this that make me think I should homeschool. But then again, maybe not. Last night while I was packing their lunches (Can you believe I gave them Lunchables? Is that even real meat and cheese in there?), I decided to heart attack their lunch boxes. If I can't homeschool, I can at least leave them little remembrances of our two weeks of Christmas joy we spent together. I've even put a picture up to prove how much fun we had.

In all seriousness though, I miss them when they are gone.

That last picture is a plug for eyelashes. If you want to get them done, and you live in AZ, e-mail me at katysuz@gmail.com, and I will give you the hook-up.

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie Eaton is your gal. It's 75 for a set, then 35 for a fill.

    ReplyDelete