Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jean Kate

This is the latest and greatest Jean Kate creation.  

I mostly wanted a picture with the blue graffiti art for memory's sake.  I'm going to hose and scrub the walls because I'm tired of looking at them.  This morning there were maggots all over the trash can, and that made me grouchy.  I thought to myself, "This place is going to the dumps."  I threw out the sidewalk chalk and told the kids to watch more Sponge Bob.  Who needs outside play anyway? It's too much trouble.

p.s.--I'm waiting for your order, Louise.  I can't get over that you never went to Prom.  I think a red headband would look adorable with your glasses, maybe electric blue?  

8 comments:

  1. OHHH....I LOVE your hair Katy!!!! It looks sooo cute. I love the colors. I'm going Tuesday to get mine done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I was just reading your post again. "Who needs outside play anyway?". FUNNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creativity never stops. Can you send a little my way? Jensen would like the original black flower on a headband and Mackenzie would like the gray flower on a clip. Thank you so much! BTW the virtue flowers are darling. I want to talk to you about those. Let me know how much $ and when to come get them.
    Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your talk on Sunday. What a great sacrament meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a black one. I love the black ones. Tom is a great dancer. We often dance in our kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black is so sheik and classy, totally you! I'll send it to BYU c/o Tom. He's currently teaching?

    p.s. You don't really have to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brandee, I'll have them ready by Mon. I'll give you a call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl... we are on the hunt for floral headbands and I remembered you had this post... are you making these? Email me por favor trostlund@gmail.com

    Hasta la pasta!

    ReplyDelete