Friday, September 30, 2011

VTing

I have unnatural addiction to Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" song.  I know what you're thinking: She's such a trashy pop chart bottom feeder. Why would a religious gal like you want to listen to such filth?

I've listened to it every day, multiple times, for a week straight. "There's something wrong with you," I thought to myself while singing along, "Before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack."  I even bumped my base while doing tonight's drive-by visiting teaching.

Do you see the above posted picture?  Well, I'm not in it.  That's because this is my fourth month in a row doing a drive-by.  Let me define: cookies on a plate+note+ding-dong ditch+9:30 p.m. on the last night of the month=me.

The first line of this month's note went,

Dear Jenny,

I've reached a new visiting teaching low.  Sorry I have not been by this month (again), but I want to tell you how much I love you and your boys...

The church is still true and so is visiting teaching. (This last part was not in the note.)

2 comments:

  1. Been there; done that. Does grovelling help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy I love you. I am right with you on the VTing. I'm horrid lately at that little, important thing.

    ReplyDelete