Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Don't Be a Ploopy

OK, we've already missed three days of reading the BOM.  While driving home from school I said to my homies, "We're really messing things up.  We can't even keep our ONE resolution in tact.  Our one resolution!"  One of them piped-up, "We'll make it all up tonight!" I'm just sick about the possibility of us not completing the BOM.

That sick feeling may also stem from the fact that I said an inappropriate phrase at my stake meeting earlier today.  The women were a bit shocked, and I've been harping on myself about it all day.  I keep thinking, "Why did you have to say it?  Couldn't you have just said, 'We can't use that song because it has bad words?'"  "But, no!  You had to pollute the minds of such sweet sisters.  Who, other than a professional waxer or anatomy teacher, ever says such filth? And how did you even know those words were in that song, huh?  You're a perve to your core, and now all those ladies know it."

I think they'll release me this Sunday.  Pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. I've got to know MORE! What did you say? What song was it? How DO you know?
    I recognized a song that my previous hair dresser was using for a ring tone: "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes...". She was pretty embarrassed because I commented on it. How do I know it? Are you wondering? Jake played it at his wedding to his former wife!! It was a great party!

    ReplyDelete